Renal Cancer Exome Sequencing
Agilent whole exome hybridisation capture will be performed on genomic DNA derived from 25 renal cancers and matched normal DNA from the same patients. Three lanes of Illumina GA sequencing will be performed on the resulting 50 exome libraries and mapped to build 37 of the human reference genome to facilitate the identification of novel cancer genes.
- Technology: Illumina Genome Analyzer II
- 54 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001000000
- Data Use Conditions:
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2021-02-23) institution specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2021-02-23) user specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2021-02-23) general research use This data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2021-02-23) publication required This data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon. e.g. case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients. Click on one of the Study IDs below to find out more.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|