Chondrosarcoma Validation Study
Agilent whole exome hybridisation capture was performed on genomic DNA derived from Chondrosarcoma cancer and matched normal DNA from the same patients. Next Generation sequencing performed on the resulting exome libraries and mapped to build 37 of the human reference genome to facilitate the identification of novel cancer genes. Now we aim to re find and validate the findings of those exome libraries using bespoke pulldown methods and sequencing the products.
- 60 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001000000
- Technology: Illumina MiSeq
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2021-02-23)publication requiredThis data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2021-02-23)user specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2021-02-23)institution specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2021-02-23)general research useThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute Cancer Genome Group Data Sharing Policy
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|