Subclonal analysis in S7RE2 and S7RE14 iPS cells
PCR products were obtained from each target loci using genomic DNA from human iPS cells. Subsequently, PCR products are pooled and subjected to Illumina library preparation. The library will be sequenced either by HiSeq or MiSeq. This data is part of a pre-publication release. For information on the proper use of pre-publication data shared by the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute (including details of any publication moratoria), please see http://www.sanger.ac.uk/datasharing/
- Technology: Illumina MiSeq
- 60 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001000205
- Data Use Conditions:
- PS DUO:0000027 (version: 2021-02-23) project specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved project.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2021-02-23) general research use This data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2021-02-23) user specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2021-02-23) institution specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2021-02-23) publication required This data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon. e.g. case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients. Click on one of the Study IDs below to find out more.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|