Discovery of resistance mechanisms to the BRAF inhibitor vemurafenib in metastatic BRAF mutant melanoma
Discovery of resistance mechanisms to the BRAF inhibitor vemurafenib in metastatic BRAF mutant melanoma by massively-parallel sequencing of tumour samples. Comparison of genomic characteristics of pretreatment 'sensitive' to recurrence 'resistant' tumours to identify the genetics of drug resistance.
- Technology: Illumina HiSeq 2000
- 57 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001000000
- Data Use Conditions:
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2021-02-23) institution specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2021-02-23) user specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2021-02-23) general research use This data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2021-02-23) publication required This data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon. e.g. case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients. Click on one of the Study IDs below to find out more.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|