FinHer Breast Cancer Study
The purpose of this study is to sequence 500 known cancer genes in 960 newly diagnosed high risk breast cancer patients treated with current standard of care therapies and trastuzumab, for somatic alteration and copy number changes. We will be using next gen sequencing technology to determine the prognostic relevance of these somatic genetic alterations and of teh low frequency events to determine if they are associated with trastuzumab benefit or HER2 positive breast cancer, i.e. treatment interaction. The samples will be analysed adn correlated with clinical variables including outcome.
- Technology: Illumina HiSeq 2000
- 993 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001000000
- Data Use Conditions:
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2021-02-23) institution specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2021-02-23) user specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2021-02-23) general research use This data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2021-02-23) publication required This data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon. e.g. case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients. Click on one of the Study IDs below to find out more.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|