RNAseq - Discovery of resistance mechanisms to the BRAF inhibitor vemurafenib in metastatic BRAF mutant melanoma
We propose to biopsy 20 consented BRAF mutant melanoma patients at Addenbrooke's Hospital pre-treatment with vemurafenib and also upon the development of resistant disease, with the aim of using exome sequence and SNP6 data to identify novel sequence variants and copy number alterations that can be used to validate observed resistance mechanisms in our cell line models and also to use these models to inform as to likely candidate small molecule inhibitors to overcome resistance and that could be tested in the clinical trial setting.
- Technology: Illumina HiSeq 2000
- 8 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001000000
- Data Use Conditions:
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2021-02-23) institution specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2021-02-23) user specific restriction This data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2021-02-23) general research use This data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2021-02-23) publication required This data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon. e.g. case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients. Click on one of the Study IDs below to find out more.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|