BRAF V600E colorectal cancers do not respond to the only currently FDA approved targeted therapy for CRC. There is currently a trial underway in the UK recruiting V600E CRC patients for treatment with a triple therapy combination of Cetuximab, Trametinib and Dabrafenib. We have mutagenized a pool of V600E CRC cell lines and treated with this triple therapy to select out drug resistant clones. We will now sequence these drug resistant clones with the aim of identifying common point mutations engendering resistance to this new therapy.
- 20 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001000000
- Technology: Illumina HiSeq 2500
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2021-02-23)publication requiredThis data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2021-02-23)user specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2021-02-23)institution specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2021-02-23)general research useThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute Cancer Genome Group Data Sharing Policy
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|