MGRB dataset. Samples that were not included in the paper.
This dataset comprises 1440 whole genome sequenced samples from the Medical Genome Reference Bank. https://sgc.garvan.org.au/initiatives/mgrb The files are provided in cram format, aligned to hs37d5 with decoys, with no further processing applied. The dataset also contains phenotype information for each sample.
- 1440 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001001144
- HMB DUO:0000006 (version: 2019-01-07)health or medical or biomedical researchThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for health/medical/biomedical purposes; does not include the study of population origins or ancestry.
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2019-01-07)publication requiredThis data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
- IRB DUO:0000021 (version: 2019-01-07)ethics approval requiredThis data use modifier indicates that the requestor must provide documentation of local IRB/ERB approval.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2019-01-07)user specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- PS DUO:0000027 (version: 2019-01-07)project specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved project.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|