The mutational status of 112 recurrently mutated genes in B-cell lymphoma was examined by targeted next-generation sequencing (NGS). Libraries were performed with 15-30 ng of cfDNA obtained from plasma using molecular-barcoded library adapters (ThruPLEX Tag-seq kit; Takara) coupled with a custom hybridization capture based method (SureSelect XT Target Enrichment System Capture strategy, Agilent Technologies Inc.) and sequenced in a MiSeq instrument (Illumina, 2x150bp).
- 79 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001001793
- GRU-CC DUO:0000005 (version: 2019-01-07)general research use and clinical careThis data use limitation indicates that use is allowed for health/medical/biomedical purposes and other biological research, including the study of population origins or ancestry.
- RU DUO:0000014 (version: 2019-01-07)research use onlyThis data use limitation indicates that use is limited to research purposes (e.g., does not include its use in clinical care).
- NMDS DUO:0000015 (version: 2019-01-07)no general methods researchThis data use modifier indicates that use does not allow methods development research (e.g., development of software or algorithms).
- IRB DUO:0000021 (version: 2019-01-07)ethics approval requiredThis data use modifier indicates that the requestor must provide documentation of local IRB/ERB approval.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2019-01-07)user specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- PS DUO:0000027 (version: 2019-01-07)project specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved project.
Contact the DAC for additional information.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|