Neuroblastoma hybrid capture sequencing panel
Patient neuroblastoma hybrid capture sequencing panel. 5 samples from 2 donors (BAM files). For each donor, we obtained neuroblastoma tumor samples and neuroblastoma ALKi resistant samples. This dataset was used to study ALKi resistance in neuroblastoma.
- 5 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001002409
- Technology: Illumina MiSeq
- RS DUO:0000012 (version: 2019-01-07)research specific restrictionsThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to studies of a certain research type.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2019-01-07)user specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2019-01-07)institution specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2019-01-07)general research useThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2021-02-23)general research useThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
Data access policy to access neuroblastoma dataset
DATA ACCESS AGREEMENT These terms and conditions govern access to the managed access datasets (details of which are set out in Appendix I) to which the User Institution has requested access. The User Institution agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Definitions Authorised Personnel: The individuals at the User Institution to whom the Berlin Neuroblastoma Cohort DAC (Prof. Dr. Schulte) grants access to the Data. This includes the User, the individuals listed in Appendix II and any other individuals for whom the User Institution subsequently requests access to the Data. Details of the initial Authorised Personnel are set out in Appendix II. Data: The managed access datasets to which the User Institution has requested access. Data Producers: Prof. Dr. Schulte and the collaborators listed in Appendix I responsible for the development, organization, and oversight of these Data. External Collaborator: A collaborator of the User, working for an institution other than the User Institution. Project: The project for which the User Institution has requested access to these Data. A description of the Project is set out in Appendix II. Publications: Includes, without limitation, articles published in print journals, electronic journals, reviews, books, posters and other written and verbal presentations of research. Research Participant: An individual whose data form part of these Data. Research Purposes: Shall mean research that is seeking to advance the understanding of genetics and genomics, including the treatment of disorders, and work on statistical methods that may be applied to such research. User: The principal investigator for the Project. User Institution(s): The Institution that has requested access to the Data. DAC: The Berlin Neuroblastoma Cohort DAC Prof. Dr. Schulte: Department of Pediatric Oncology, Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|