Illumina sequencing of V4 variable region of the 16S rRNA from human feces samples
The dataset is composed of 62 samples (31 subjects before and after probiotic-like bacteria treatment). Sequencing was performed using Illumina HiSeq 2500. Fastq files are provided.
- 61 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001001168
- Technology: Illumina MiSeq
- HMB DUO:0000006 (version: 2019-01-07)health or medical or biomedical researchThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for health/medical/biomedical purposes; does not include the study of population origins or ancestry.
- RU DUO:0000014 (version: 2019-01-07)research use onlyThis data use limitation indicates that use is limited to research purposes (e.g., does not include its use in clinical care).
- None DUO:0000017 (version: 2019-01-07)data use modifierData use modifiers indicate additional conditions for use.
- NPUNCU DUO:0000018 (version: 2019-01-07)not for profit, non commercial use onlyThis data use modifier indicates that use of the data is limited to not-for-profit organizations and not-for-profit use, non-commercial use.
- COL DUO:0000020 (version: 2019-01-07)collaboration requiredThis data use modifier indicates that the requestor must agree to collaboration with the primary study investigator(s).
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2019-01-07)user specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|