COMPARE study: participants typed during UK Biobank version 2 array development phase
The COMPARE study enrolled 29,066 British blood between donors between February 2016 and March 2017, the study aim is to find the optimum technology for haemoglobin screening (ISRCTN 90871183). All participants were at the time of recruitment active blood donors. The 4,796 participants in this dataset have consented to join the NIHR BioResource. Genotyping data was produced using the Thermo Fisher Scientific Axiom Genotyping platform. The UK Biobank version 2 array design was used, content on this array has been added to allow for accurate DNA based identification of human blood group antigens.
- DAC: EGAC00001000259
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2019-01-07)user specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- PS DUO:0000027 (version: 2019-01-07)project specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved project.
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2019-01-07)institution specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- RTN DUO:0000029 (version: 2019-01-07)return to database or resourceThis data use modifier indicates that the requestor must return derived/enriched data to the database/resource.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2019-01-07)general research useThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
NIHR-BR-RD Data Access Policy
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
This table displays only public information pertaining to the files in the dataset. If you wish to access this dataset, please submit a request. If you already have access to these data files, please consult the download documentation.