MutWP5: CRUK Mutographs of Cancer: Breast: BRCA Carriers (Targeted) (2020-01-29)
Sequencing of LCM-derived microbiopsies from 20 women who underwent risk-reducing reduction mastectomies due to germline BRCA1/2. Goal to assess the mutational burden, spectrum, and clonal dynamics within the tissue. Targeted data will be used as a driver and clonality screen, highly clonal or driver-containing samples will subsequently be sent for whole-genome sequencing. Results from this portion of the study will be compared to women who had cosmetic breast reduction surgeries and those with cancer. . This dataset contains all the data available for this study on 2020-01-29.
- 49 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001000000
- Technology: Illumina HiSeq 4000
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2021-02-23)publication requiredThis data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2021-02-23)user specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
- IS DUO:0000028 (version: 2021-02-23)institution specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved institution.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2021-02-23)general research useThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute Cancer Genome Group Data Sharing Policy
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
This table displays only public information pertaining to the files in the dataset. If you wish to access this dataset, please submit a request. If you already have access to these data files, please consult the download documentation.