Untargeted serum metabolomics profiled by Metabolon Inc.
Raw untargeted metabolomics profiled by Metabolon Inc. for 540 samples from healthy individuals. Files include sample names and run details which can be matched to their metagenomic sequencing samples from PRJEB11532 and PRJEB17643. Information regarding metabolite metadata is also available, including
- 3 samples
- DAC: EGAC00001001645
- HMB DUO:0000006 (version: 2019-01-07)health or medical or biomedical researchThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for health/medical/biomedical purposes; does not include the study of population origins or ancestry.
- RU DUO:0000014 (version: 2019-01-07)research use onlyThis data use limitation indicates that use is limited to research purposes (e.g., does not include its use in clinical care).
- NPUNCU DUO:0000018 (version: 2019-01-07)not for profit, non commercial use onlyThis data use modifier indicates that use of the data is limited to not-for-profit organizations and not-for-profit use, non-commercial use.
- PUB DUO:0000019 (version: 2019-01-07)publication requiredThis data use modifier indicates that requestor agrees to make results of studies using the data available to the larger scientific community.
- US DUO:0000026 (version: 2019-01-07)user specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use by approved users.
Data access policy for the serum metabolomics data
DATA ACCESS POLICY Terms and Conditions: In accessing the data: 1. You agree to use the Data only for the advancement of medical research, according to the consent obtained from sample donors. 2. You agree not to use these data for the creation of products for sale or for any commercial purpose. 3. You agree to preserve, at all times, the confidentiality of information and Data pertaining to Data Subjects. In particular, you undertake not to use, or attempt to use the Data to compromise or otherwise infringe the confidentiality of information on Data Subjects and their right to privacy. 4. You agree not to attempt to link the data provided under this agreement to other information or archive data available for the data sets provided, even if access to that data has been formally granted to you, or it is freely available without restriction, without specific permission being sought from the relevant access committees. 5. You agree not to transfer or disclose the Data, in whole or part, or any identifiable material derived from the Data, to others, except as necessary for data/safety monitoring or programme management. Should you wish to share the Data with a collaborator outwith the same Institution, the third party must make a separate application for access to the Data. 6. You agree to use the data for the approved purpose and project described in your application; use of the data for a new purpose or project will require a new application and approval. 7. You accept that Data will be reissued from time to time, with suitable versioning. If the reissue is at the request of sample donors and/or other ethical scrutiny, you will destroy earlier versions of the Data. 8. You agree to acknowledge in any work based in whole or part on the Data, the published paper from which the Data derives, the version of the data, and the role of the Consortium and the relevant primary collectors and their funders. Suitable wording is provided in the Publications Policy given in Schedule 1. 9. You accept that the original data creators, depositors or copyright holders, or the funders of the Data or any part of the Data supplied: a) Bear no legal responsibility for the accuracy or comprehensiveness of the Data; and b) Accept no liability for indirect, consequential, or incidental, damages or losses arising from use of the Data, or from the unavailability of, or break in access to, the Data for whatever reason. 10. You understand and acknowledge that the Data is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and that duplication, except as reasonably required to carry out your research with the Data, or sale of all or part of the Data on any media is not permitted. 11. You recognize that nothing in this agreement shall operate to transfer to the User Institution any intellectual property rights relating to the Data. The User Institution has the right to develop intellectual property based on comparisons with their own data. 12. You accept that this agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this agreement by you and you will be required to destroy any Data held.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|
|ID||File Type||Size||Located in|
|1 File (4.4 MB)|