Sequencing data for oesophageal and related samples - Katz-Summercorn, Jammula et al (WGS)
Data supporting: “Multi-omic cross-sectional cohort study of pre-malignant Barrett’s esophagus reveals structural variation and retrotransposon activity occur early in cancer evolution.” Katz-Summercorn, Jammula et al. WGS (BAM files)
- DAC: EGAC00001000010
- Technologies: Illumina HiSeq 2000, Illumina NovaSeq 6000
- HMB DUO:0000006 (version: 2019-01-07)health or medical or biomedical researchThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for health/medical/biomedical purposes; does not include the study of population origins or ancestry.
- NPUNCU DUO:0000018 (version: 2019-01-07)not for profit, non commercial use onlyThis data use modifier indicates that use of the data is limited to not-for-profit organizations and not-for-profit use, non-commercial use.
- PS DUO:0000027 (version: 2019-01-07)project specific restrictionThis data use modifier indicates that use is limited to use within an approved project.
- GRU DUO:0000042 (version: 2019-01-07)general research useThis data use permission indicates that use is allowed for general research use for any research purpose.
Studies are experimental investigations of a particular phenomenon, e.g., case-control studies on a particular trait or cancer research projects reporting matching cancer normal genomes from patients.
|Study ID||Study Title||Study Type|